ALPHA (10am on Thursday):
GAMMA (6pm on Friday):
EPSILON (7am on Thursday):
KAPPA (6pm on Thursday) :
OMICRON (9:30pm on Tuesday):
UPSILON (2pm on Wednesday):
BETA (9pm on Thursday):
DELTA (7am on Friday):
ZETA (8:30pm on Wednesday):
LAMDA (9pm on Thursday):
SIGMA (9pm on Thursday):
OMEGA (6pm on Wednesday):
SERMON DISCUSS QUESTIONS FOR THE WEEK
Topic: The Suffering King [Part Two]
Speaker: C Stephen David
Duration of discussion: 45 mins
1. What does it mean that Christ has tasted death to bring us to glory? How does this truth encourage your heart?
2. What is the understanding of Christ becoming perfect through suffering? What do we learn from this truth about our own suffering?
3. If God alone holds the keys to life and death, how is the devil described as having the power of death? How did Christ destroy the devil? How is that encouraging to you as a believer?
4. Do you have the fear of death? What did Christ do and how should you apply the work of Christ in your practical Christian life?
5. From the illustrations of Voltaire, Martyn Lloyd Jones, and Donald Grey Barnhouse, what encouragement do you get from them?